Guest Chef - Love Served Daily
When you walk into the kitchen of the Ronald McDonald House when a group of volunteers are preparing a home cooked meal for the families, you can just smell the love in the air. It is the aromas of a home cooked meal or freshly baked cookies, and so much more. It is comfort food, healing the mind and spirits of families coming home after a long, stressful day at the hospital caring for their loved ones.
"The best part of being a Guest Chef is making the lives of guests a little easier, while they are going through difficult times." -Casco Bay Sunrise Rotary Club, pictured to the right.
- Family meals should serve approximately 25 people.
- Dinner is served buffet style at 6 pm. Groups should arrive between 4:30 and 5:00 p.m.
- Breakfast is served at 9 am on Saturday and Sunday only.
- Groups should be limited to 6 people.
To Schedule a Meal
- Complete the Volunteer Application, and Background Screening and Confidentiality Forms.
- Download and review the Guest Chef program guidelines.
- Pick an available date from the Guest Chef Calendar below.
- Email Gabrielle Booth your top 3 date requests (date requests not guaranteed until confirmation email received.)